The best laser printer for small businesses is the HP LaserJet 5500. It has a print speed of up to 30 pages per minute and a maximum output of up to 500 pages per minute. It also has a Duplex feature that can print on both sides of the page at the same time.
The Best LED Printer for Your Home Office
A best laser printer is one that prints clearly and quickly, without smudging or fading. Many factors go into making a good laser printer, including the type of printer toner, the print speed, and the printer’s build quality.
- The Best LED Printer for Your Home Office
- 10. Brother DCP-L25 50DW Series Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer – Print Copy Scan – Mobile Printing – Auto Duplex Printing – Up to 36 ppm – Up to 250 Sheets/Tray – ADF + HDMI Cable
- 9. Brother HL-L3210CW Compact Digital Color Printer Providing Laser Printer Quality Results, Built-in Wireless, 250-sheet Paper Tray, 600 x 2400dpi, Compatible with Alexa, White-Bundle with Printer Cable
- 8. Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- 7. Canon® imageCLASS® MF644Cdw Wireless Laser All-in-One Color Printer
- 6. Brother® HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome (Black and White) Laser Printer
- 5. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283fdwE All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White – Print Scan Copy Fax – 22 ppm, 600×600 dpi, 8.5×14, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, Ethernet, Cbmou Printer_Cable
- 4. HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn Monochrome All in One Laser Printer, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Mobile Wireless, Copy&Fax&Print&Scan, 2″ LCD Display, 1200 x 1200DPI, 30ppm, Ethernet, Lanbertent Printer Cable
- 3. Brother Premium L-3210CW Series Compact Digital Color Laser Printer I Wireless Connectivity | Mobile Printing I Up to 19 Pages/min I 250-sheet/tray Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready+ Printer Cable
- 2. Xerox B310/DNI Printer, Black and White Laser, Wireless
- 1. HP Laserjet M110 we Wireless Black & White Monochrome Laser Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Free Months of Instant Ink, White – Print only – 21 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 8.5 x 14
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Is A Laser Printer Different From An Inkjet Printer
- Which Is Better Printer Inkjet Or Laser
- Can I Use Inkjet Labels In My Laser Printer
- What Does A Laser Printer Do
10. Brother DCP-L25 50DW Series Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer – Print Copy Scan – Mobile Printing – Auto Duplex Printing – Up to 36 ppm – Up to 250 Sheets/Tray – ADF + HDMI Cable
The canon pixma mx940 is a high-quality, high-capacity all-in-one printer that prints up to 36 pages per minute on standard paper.
The printer also features an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 50 sheets of paper, and a 250-sheet paper tray.
The printer also has a wi-fi and ethernet connection, as well as a usb connection.
The canon pixma mx940 also includes a icarp hdmi cable so you can easily connect the printer to your hdtv for easy viewing.
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Ethernet|
9. Brother HL-L3210CW Compact Digital Color Printer Providing Laser Printer Quality Results, Built-in Wireless, 250-sheet Paper Tray, 600 x 2400dpi, Compatible with Alexa, White-Bundle with Printer Cable
The brother wireless color compact digital laser printer is perfect for use in small spaces or busy homes.
It prints up to 19 pages per minute in black and color, and has a paper capacity of 250 pages.
It also has a standard connection and is energy efficient.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB|
8. Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
The brother mfc-l8900cdw color laser all-in-one is the perfect printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume.
With print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 ipm, this printer increases productivity.
The brother mfc-l8900cdw also has built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and gigabit ethernet network interface, allowing for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network.
|Special Feature||USB Host to print from scan to your USB flash memory card, 70-page Auto-Document Feeder, 5.0″ Color Touchscreen display, NFC, Print from Scan to Cloud Services, Super high-yield replacement cartridges See more|
|USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Model Name|
7. Canon® imageCLASS® MF644Cdw Wireless Laser All-in-One Color Printer
The canon color imageclass mf644cdw all-in-one printer is a printer that is designed for those who need high quality prints.
The printer has a vibrant and sharp technology that helps to improve the quality of your prints.
The speeds of the printer are also very fast, which means that you can easily handle any business or home-office tasks.
Additionally, the printer has a number of connectivity options, which means that you can easily connect it to your computer or mobile device.
|Special Feature||Auto-Duplex, One Pass Scan, Duplex Print|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wi-Fi|
|Model Name||Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw|
6. Brother® HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome (Black and White) Laser Printer
With space on your work surface often at a premium, this wireless monochrome laser printer’s compact footprint makes it a great way to add a printing solution to your desk.
The ultra-fast print speeds of the brother hl-l2370dw printer help ensure that even large documents can be printed in just a few minutes.
built-in wi-fi 802.11b/g/n capability lets you send print requests from virtually anywhere.
Features a variety of mobile device printing options, including airprint, brother iprint&scan and wi-fi direct.
print speeds of up to 36 ppm allow you to quickly finish printing large documents.
Prints the 1st page in as little as 8.5 seconds.
Based on one-sided printing.
Change from default setting required.
print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi creates crisp, sharp images.
manual feed slot can accommodate a wide range of paper types and sizes, such as stock and envelopes, to help you create professional-looking letterheads.
|Compatible Devices||PC, Laptops|
5. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283fdwE All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White – Print Scan Copy Fax – 22 ppm, 600×600 dpi, 8.5×14, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, Ethernet, Cbmou Printer_Cable
The color laserjet pro mfp m283fdwe printer from hp offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your business and imaging needs.
With its impressive 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and print speeds as fast as 22 ppm, the printer is capable of producing high-quality text and graphics.
The printer also features a 260-sheet paper tray, a 50-sheet adf for scanning and copying, and a 150-sheet output bin for holding finished jobs.
The printer is equipped with a 2.7 in color touchscreen, automatic 2-sided printing, wireless printing, ethernet networking, wireless direct printing, hp eprint, apple airprint, mopria-certified, google cloud print, and hp auto-on/auto-off technology to make it easy to manage your tasks.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
4. HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn Monochrome All in One Laser Printer, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Mobile Wireless, Copy&Fax&Print&Scan, 2″ LCD Display, 1200 x 1200DPI, 30ppm, Ethernet, Lanbertent Printer Cable
Automatic 2-sided printing the hp all-in-one printer prints two sides of your print jobs automatically for enhanced efficiency.
Get organized easily manage your printing with the intuitive print management features.
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Ethernet|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC, Camera|
3. Brother Premium L-3210CW Series Compact Digital Color Laser Printer I Wireless Connectivity | Mobile Printing I Up to 19 Pages/min I 250-sheet/tray Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready+ Printer Cable
This canon laser printer is capable of printing speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, at less than 43db.
With a capacity of up to 250 sheet paper, this printer is perfect for busy offices.
Additionally, the built-in wireless networks make it easy to share your documents with colleagues.
And with amazon dash replenishment enabled, you can be sure that you always have the supplies you need on hand.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB|
|Model Name||Brother L-3210CW Series|
2. Xerox B310/DNI Printer, Black and White Laser, Wireless
The xerox b310 is a small, heavy-duty printer perfect for anyone looking for a wireless printer that is easy to set up and has high-quality performance.
The printer has print speeds of up to 40 a4-sized pages per minute and supports automatic two-sided printing, 250-sheet paper capacity, and high-resolution image quality.
The printer also features comprehensive security features to protect against rising and increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB|
|Model Name||B310 Printer|
1. HP Laserjet M110 we Wireless Black & White Monochrome Laser Printer with HP+ and Bonus 6 Free Months of Instant Ink, White – Print only – 21 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 8.5 x 14
The hp laserjet m110 is a monochrome printer that prints at up to 21 ppm black.
It has a print resolution of black up to 600 x 600 dpi, and a duty cycle of monthly letter printing at up to 8,000 pages.
It also has a standard connectivity of 1 hi-speed usb and is compatible with usb 2.0 specifications.
It also has an 802.11b/g/n 2.4 ghz wi-fi radio and a ble module.
The hp laserjet m110 also has a mobile printing capability with hp smart app and apple airprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the instructions may vary depending on the model of Samsung laser printer you are using. However, some tips on how to refill a Samsung laser printer cartridge include removing the old cartridge and printinghead, cleaning the printhead and the printhead carriage with a q-tip and alcohol, and then replacing the printhead and cartridge.
Yes, you can use a laser printer to apply iron-on transfers to fabric.
A laser printer prints by directing a laser beam at a photosensitive drum or paper and prints the image onto the drum or paper. Inkjet printers use a series of nozzles to spray a liquid ink onto a paper sheet and print the image onto the sheet.
Yes, you can print on transparent paper with a laser printer.
Yes, most inkjet printers can use laser print media, but be sure to use the correct type of paper for your printer. Some of the most common types of inkjet paper are photo paper, glossy photo paper, and plain paper.
How Is A Laser Printer Different From An Inkjet Printer
A laser printer prints by using a laser to heat up toner, which then turns into a hard copy. An inkjet printer, on the other hand, prints by spraying ink on to paper.
Which Is Better Printer Inkjet Or Laser
Printers come in two main types: inkjet and laser. Inkjet printers use ink cartridges filled with tiny droplets of ink that are shot out of the printer’s nozzle at high speed. Laser printers use a beam of light to print pages.
Laser printers are usually faster and produce better quality prints than inkjet printers. However, inkjet printers are cheaper to operate and you can refill your cartridges with cheaper ink.
Can I Use Inkjet Labels In My Laser Printer
Inkjet labels are compatible with most laser printers and can be used to print labels and tags. Inkjet labels are often cheaper than laser labels and have a shorter print time, making them ideal for quick, small prints.
What Does A Laser Printer Do
A laser printer prints by laser writing text, graphics, or photo images onto a sheet of paper. The laser beam is directed to the paper by the printer’s lens and the paper is pressed against the printer’s paper sheet feeder. The laser printer prints black and white text and graphics on a variety of media, including paper, transparencies, and acetate.