If you’re looking for an affordable printer that’s capable of printing high-quality labels, the Brother HL-2170DW is a great option. This printer is small and lightweight, making it easy to move around. In addition, it has a wide print range, so you can print labels of all sizes. The Brother HL-2170DW also has a fast print speed, so you can get your labels printed quickly. Finally, the Brother HL-2170DW has a print quality that’s on par with more expensive printers. So if you’re looking for an affordable printer that’s capable of printing high-quality labels, the Brother HL-2170DW is a great option.
Best Inkjet Printer for Labels
Looking for an affordable and reliable inkjet printer for labeling your products? Look no further than the HP Officejet J4660 all-in-one printer. This printer is perfect for small businesses or home users who need a high-quality label printer.
The HP Officejet J4660 print speed is excellent and the quality of the labels is top-notch. Plus, the price is very reasonable. If you’re looking for a great all-in-one inkjet printer for labels, the HP Officejet J4660 is the perfect choice.
- Best Inkjet Printer for Labels
- 10. Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- 9. Epson Workforce Pro WF 4833 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer – Print Scan Copy Fax – 25 ppm, 4800×2400 dpi, 4.3″ Touchscreen, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, 500-Sheet Capacity, Ethernet
- 8. Canon PIXMA MG Series Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Borderless Photos, Auto Duplex Printing, 4800 x 1200 dpi6, Red, 32GB Durlyfish USB Card
- 7. Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, 23.0” (W) x 12.3” (D) x 6.3” (H)
- 6. Epson Expression Photo XP-970 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
- 5. Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer Color 5760 x 1440 dpi Print Plain Paper Print Desktop Model C11C617121
- 4. Epson Expression Photo XP-8700 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Built-in Scanner and Copier and 4.3″ Color Touchscreen
- 3. HP ENVY 6075 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Includes 2 Years of Ink Delivered, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy (8QQ97A)
- 2. Canon PIXMA TR47 20 All-in-One Multifunction Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, Black – Print Copy Scan Fax – 4800 x 1200 dpi, 8.5 x 14, 2-Line LCD Display, Auto Duplex Printing, 20-Sheet ADF
- 1. Canon TS8220 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Scannier and Copier, Mobile Printing, White, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Use Laser Paper In An Inkjet Printer
- What’S The Difference Between Laser And Inkjet Printer
- Should I Get Laser Or Inkjet Printer
- Is My Brother Printer Inkjet Or Laser
- Is An Inkjet Printer The Same As A Laser Printer
- Is Inkjet Printer Good
- How Do You Know If Your Printer Is Inkjet
- Can You Do Sublimation With An Inkjet Printer
10. Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
The amazon dash replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from amazon when low.
This ensures that you never run out again.
the flexible paper handling with dual paper trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets, 11×17 paper fits in tray.
Also has single sheet bypass tray.
low cost printing with super high yield xxl replacement ink cartridges, approx.
2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color.
Touchpanel shows only the keys you need.
nfc connectivity lets you touch to connect for direct printing or scanning from your nfc-capable device.
|Special Feature||Auto-Document Feeder|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC|
9. Epson Workforce Pro WF 4833 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer – Print Scan Copy Fax – 25 ppm, 4800×2400 dpi, 4.3″ Touchscreen, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, 500-Sheet Capacity, Ethernet
Epson workforce pro wf-4833 all-in-one color printer that functions as a printer, scanner, fax, and copier.
It comes with a printing speed of 25 ppm for mono and 12 ppm for color.
Maximize productivity with 500-sheet paper capacity and includes two 250-sheet trays for added convenience.
Complete duplex solution auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax plus 50-sheet adf.
4.3 inches lcd touchscreen display.
Usb, ethernet, wireless connectivity android print, apple airprint, and mopria print service mobile printing capability.
Epson printing system is designed to be used exclusively with epson genuine cartridges.
High-volume reliability for heavy workloads innovative heat-free technology designed for reliability and reduced downtime
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
8. Canon PIXMA MG Series Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Borderless Photos, Auto Duplex Printing, 4800 x 1200 dpi6, Red, 32GB Durlyfish USB Card
The canon print app lets you print photos wirelessly from your mobile device.
the canon print app lets you print photos wirelessly from your mobile device.
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC, Tablets, Camera|
7. Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible, Black, 23.0” (W) x 12.3” (D) x 6.3” (H)
The hp photosmart c4780 all-in-one is a high-quality printer that uses air print, google cloud print, and pixma printing solutions to easily connect to your computer and print photos, documents, and other documents.
This printer also has full photolithography inkjet nozzle engineering, which results in high performance printing.
The hp photosmart c4780 also has a print resolution up to 5,120 dpi, which makes it perfect for printing photos and documents with accurate color and detail.
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless;Ethernet; USB|
6. Epson Expression Photo XP-970 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
The epson stylus pro 9800 is a high-quality printer that is designed to work with epson genuine cartridges.
Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printer s limited warranty.
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC, Laptops|
5. Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer Color 5760 x 1440 dpi Print Plain Paper Print Desktop Model C11C617121
Product type inkjet printer, recommended use plain paper print, print color capability color, maximum mono print speed ppm 23, maximum color print speed ppm 14, maximum print resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi, color cartridge type individual color cartridge number of colors 4, parallel port yes, usb yes, usb standard usb 2.0, media types & handling, border less printing yes, media type plain paper, media type bond paper, media type card stock, media type air mail paper, media type semi gloss paper, media type matte paper, media type envelope, media type bright white paper, media type presentation paper, media type photo paper, media type label, media type glossy paper media handling 1 x input tray 120 sheet, number of input/multipurpose trays installed 1, number of input trays supported 1, standard input media capacity 120 sheets, maximum input media capacity 120 sheets, operating system supported windows windows usb / parallel, windows 98se, me, 2000 or xp mac macintosh usb macintosh os x 10.2 or later intel core duo 10.4.x
Power source ac supply, input voltage 120 volts ac, maximum power consumption 19 watts, power off mode
|Special Feature||Color, Photo|
4. Epson Expression Photo XP-8700 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Built-in Scanner and Copier and 4.3″ Color Touchscreen
6-color claria photo hd inks and a maximum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi produce stunning borderless prints up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Easy operationlarge, 4.3 color touchscreen and intuitive controls for convenient navigation and printer management make it easy to get great prints quickly.
Versatile paper handlingseparate trays for plain paper and photo paper plus, a rear feed for specialty paper make it easy to handle different types of media.
Simple, reliable wirelesseasy wireless printing from your laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet 2 plus wi-fi direct for router-free printing 3 make it easy to get your prints where you need them.
Built-in scanner and copierhigh-resolution flatbed scanner for crisp, accurate scans and copies makes it easy to get the most out of your photos and documents.
Epson smart panel app1 transforms your mobile device into a high-performance command center and adds time-saving features like smart setup and easy-to-use scanning and copying functions.
|Model Name||Expression Photo XP-8700|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC, Laptops|
3. HP ENVY 6075 Wireless All-in-One Printer, Includes 2 Years of Ink Delivered, Mobile Print, Scan & Copy (8QQ97A)
The hp deskjet d1360 all-in-one printer is perfect for busy families who want to save time and paper.
This printer has an intuitive control panel and automatic two-sided printing, so you can get your documents printed quickly and easily.
Plus, it comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty, so you can be sure that your printer is reliable.
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB|
|Model Name||Print, Scan & Copy|
2. Canon PIXMA TR47 20 All-in-One Multifunction Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, Black – Print Copy Scan Fax – 4800 x 1200 dpi, 8.5 x 14, 2-Line LCD Display, Auto Duplex Printing, 20-Sheet ADF
The canon pixma tr47 20 wireless all-in-one printer is a compact and versatile printer for all your home and office printing needs.
Easy to set up and simple to use, the pixma tr47 20 offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, and provides you with an easy-to-install 2-cartridge hybrid ink system with a 100-sheet front loading paper tray.
With print speeds up to 8.8 iso ipm in black and 4.4 iso ipm in color, the printer is capable of producing high-quality prints.
Additionally, the printer offers a impressive 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, making it perfect for printing everything from documents and emails to rich and bright photos up to 8.5 x 14.
Borderless printing is also available on sizes up to 8.5 x 11.
The printer comes with a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to provide sharp and color-accurate scanning and copying.
With built-in wireless functionality, you can easily print and scan right from your smartphone or tablet with the canon print inkjet/selphy app.
|Special Feature||1, 0.1|
1. Canon TS8220 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Scannier and Copier, Mobile Printing, White, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
The pixma ts8220 wireless all-in-one printer prints sharp, dark text and stunning photos with the 6 color individual ink system.
Print documents and photos using airprint, mopria print service, bluetooth, and the cloud.
Print with ifttt.
If this then that support and use web services/applications to automate printing.
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
Frequently Asked Questions
An inkjet printer is a type of printer that uses ink to create images on paper.
One way to clean inkjet printer nozzles is to immerse them in a bowl of warm water and mild soap. Another option is to use a nozzle cleaner specifically designed for inkjet printers.
Yes, vinyl can be printed using an inkjet printer.
Can I Use Laser Paper In An Inkjet Printer
Yes, laser paper can be used in an inkjet printer. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the printer is compatible with laser paper. Second, be sure to use the correct settings for the printer. Finally, be sure to follow the specific guidelines for using laser paper in an inkjet printer.
What’S The Difference Between Laser And Inkjet Printer
Inkjet printers produce text and graphics using small jets of ink that are directed onto the paper by a print head. This technology is usually slower than laser printers, but they are generally cheaper to operate. Laser printers use a laser to heat up a ribbon cartridge filled with toner, which then goes onto the paper to create prints.
Should I Get Laser Or Inkjet Printer
The big decision when it comes to printers is whether to get a laser or inkjet printer. They both have their pros and cons, but the deciding factor comes down to your specific needs. Here’s a closer look at each type of printer to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Laser printers: Laser printers are the most expensive option, but they print very high-quality documents. They are also the quietest printers and can handle the most text and graphics. However, laser printers are the heaviest and slowest printers and can’t handle as many pages as inkjet printers.
Inkjet printers: Inkjet printers are the most affordable option, but they print lower-quality documents. They are also the slowest printers and can’t handle as many pages as laser printers. Inkjet printers are the lightest printers and can handle the most pages.
If you need to print a lot of pages quickly, go with a laser printer. If you need to print high-quality documents, go with an inkjet printer.
Is My Brother Printer Inkjet Or Laser
Brother printers come in three types – inkjet, laser, and color laser. Inkjets print photos and graphics the fastest, but they produce low-quality prints. Laser printers are the best for text printing, but they take longer to print than inkjets. Color laser printers are the best of both worlds, printing quickly and accurately, but also producing high-quality prints.
Is An Inkjet Printer The Same As A Laser Printer
Inkjet printers produce copies of documents by spraying ink onto paper from a printhead. Laser printers use a laser to burn a pattern onto a drum that contains the text or images to be printed, and then use a piezoelectric crystal to vibrate the drum to cause the image to be transferred to the paper.
Is Inkjet Printer Good
First of all, let’s get one thing straight – an inkjet printer is not good for large prints. That’s because the ink is shot out of the nozzle at high speed, which makes it difficult to create prints that are larger than around A4 size.
That said, an inkjet printer is perfect for printing out small, high-quality prints. And because the ink is shot out of the nozzle at a much slower speed, you can create prints that are up to A3 size – which is great if you need to print out something small, but don’t want to compromise on quality.
How Do You Know If Your Printer Is Inkjet
First, if you’ve just bought a printer, the ink might not be fully installed yet. Second, if the printouts are grainy or the colors are off, the printer might not be working. Third, if the ink is drying out quickly after printing, the printer might not be working. Fourth, if the printouts are coming out light and fuzzy, the printer might not be working. Finally, if the printouts are coming out in black and white, the printer might not be working.
Can You Do Sublimation With An Inkjet Printer
Sublimation is a process where an image is transferred from a solid to a gas, by heating the gas to a high temperature and then forcing it into a liquid. Inkjet printers are not able to sublimate images, because the heat required to do so would damage the printer’s inkjet heads.