With so many different types of printers on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is best for your needs. A color laser printer is perfect for printing graphics and photos, as they can create high-quality prints quickly and easily. To choose the best printer for your needs, consider the following factors:
· Who is the printer for?
If you’re looking for a printer for personal use, a color laser printer is the perfect option. They’re affordable and easy to use, making them perfect for home use.
· What are the printer’s features?
A color laser printer is perfect for printing graphics and photos, so make sure to pay attention to the printer’s features. For example, some printers have a high resolution, which allows you to print high-quality images and texts.
· Where is the printer located?
Another factor to consider is the location of the printer. If you’re looking for a printer that you can use at home, make sure the printer is in reach. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a printer that you can take with you wherever you go, a printer that is portable is a better option.
· When is the printer needed?
Another factor to consider is when the printer is needed. For example, if you need to print out a document right away, a printer that is fast is a better option.
The Best Color Laser Printer for Graphics
When it comes to printing high-quality graphics, few devices come close to matching the power and versatility of a color laser printer. In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best color laser printers on the market, rating them according to their suitability for graphics printing.
- The Best Color Laser Printer for Graphics
- 10. Brother Color Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer, All-in-One Printer, MFC-L8610CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing and Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- 9. HP LaserJet M209dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & fast 2-sided printing, Instant Ink ready (6GW62F)
- 8. Brother® HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome (Black and White) Laser Printer
- 7. Brother HL-L83 60CDW Series Business Wireless Color Laser Printer – Auto Duplex Printing – Mobile Printing – Up to 33 Pages/Min – 2.7 inch Color Touchscreen + HDMI Cable
- 6. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing, 2400 x 600 DPI, up to 27 Pages per Minute, Automatic Duplex (2-Sided) Printing, Compact HL-L2300d
- 5. Brother Premium L-2300D Series Compact Monochrome Laser Printer I Auto 2-Sided Printing I Up to 26 Pages/min I 250-sheet/tray I 2400 x 600 dpi I 27ppm + Printer Cable
- 4. Renewed HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602X M602 CE993A Printer w/90 Day Warranty
- 3. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283fdwE All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White – Print Scan Copy Fax – 22 ppm, 600×600 dpi, 8.5×14, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, Ethernet, Cbmou Printer_Cable
- 2. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L6300DW, Wireless Networking, Mobile Printing, Duplex Printing, Large Paper Capacity, Cloud Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- 1. HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn Monochrome All in One Laser Printer, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Mobile Wireless, Copy&Fax&Print&Scan, 2″ LCD Display, 1200 x 1200DPI, 30ppm, Ethernet, Lanbertent Printer Cable
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Know If You Have A Laser Printer
- How Does Laser Printer Work
- How Does A Laser Printer Work
- Can A Laser Printer Print Color
- How Long Do Laser Printer Cartridges Last
10. Brother Color Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer, All-in-One Printer, MFC-L8610CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing and Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
It has innovative scanning capability that supports multiple scan-to destinations, such as email, usb, sharepoint, cloud services, network, and more.
The printer also has advanced security features that help limit device and document access and help lower costs by restricting color printing.
Dash replenishment enabled measures the toner level and orders more toner when it’s low.
|Special Feature||USB Host to print from scan to your USB flash memory card, 3.7″ Color Touchscreen display, 50-page Auto-Document Feeder, Print from Scan to Cloud Services See more|
|USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Model Name|
9. HP LaserJet M209dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & fast 2-sided printing, Instant Ink ready (6GW62F)
Get more from your printer get more done with an optional instant ink subscription for laser printers.
Get the hp officejet j4620 all in one printer.
This printer is perfect for small businesses and home offices.
With its black and white precision laser printing and wireless connectivity, you’ll never run out of toner.
You can also print, scan and copy from your phone with the hp smart app.
Plus, with scan to cloud, you can easily scan documents from your phone straight to dropbox, google drive and more.
And with ultra-fast print speeds, you’ll be able to get your work done quickly.
|Special Feature||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Energy Star Certified, Cloud Print Enabled|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
8. Brother® HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome (Black and White) Laser Printer
With space on your work surface often at a premium, this wireless monochrome laser printer’s compact footprint makes it a great way to add a printing solution to your desk.
The ultra-fast print speeds of the brother hl-l2370dw printer help ensure that even large documents can be printed in just a few minutes.
built-in wi-fi 802.11b/g/n capability lets you send print requests from virtually anywhere.
Features a variety of mobile device printing options, including airprint, brother iprint&scan and wi-fi direct.
print speeds of up to 36 ppm allow you to quickly finish printing large documents.
Prints the 1st page in as little as 8.5 seconds.
Based on one-sided printing.
Change from default setting required.
print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi creates crisp, sharp images.
manual feed slot can accommodate a wide range of paper types and sizes, such as stock and envelopes, to help you create professional-looking letterheads.
|Compatible Devices||PC, Laptops|
7. Brother HL-L83 60CDW Series Business Wireless Color Laser Printer – Auto Duplex Printing – Mobile Printing – Up to 33 Pages/Min – 2.7 inch Color Touchscreen + HDMI Cable
The lexmark mx620 is a high-quality, cost-effective business printer that is perfect for small businesses and home office needs.
This printer has a built-in wireless connection, so you can print wirelessly from anywhere in your office.
The lexmark mx620 also has a usb connection so you can easily print documents from your computer.
The lexmark mx620 prints at up to 33 ppm black and color, so you can get high-quality prints quickly.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, NFC|
6. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing, 2400 x 600 DPI, up to 27 Pages per Minute, Automatic Duplex (2-Sided) Printing, Compact HL-L2300d
Brother fast high quality up to 27 ppm automatic duplex 2-sided printer is a great printer for small businesses.
This printer uses a usb connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications.
The printer also has a high speed usb 2.0 interface and a maximum monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages.
The printer doesn’t have wi-fi capability, but it uses a toner save mode which uses less toner to save you money when printing less critical business documents.
|Special Feature||Auto-Duplex, Portable|
|Compatible Devices||PC, Laptops|
5. Brother Premium L-2300D Series Compact Monochrome Laser Printer I Auto 2-Sided Printing I Up to 26 Pages/min I 250-sheet/tray I 2400 x 600 dpi I 27ppm + Printer Cable
The hp laserjet pro mfp m725nw prints at speeds of up to 26 pages per minute, using less than 45db of noise.
The m725nw also has a capacity of up to 250 sheet paper and access to up to 700 pages of black or color toner.
The m725nw is accessory include a printer cable.
|Model Name||Brother HL-L2300D|
4. Renewed HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602X M602 CE993A Printer w/90 Day Warranty
This certified refurbish product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.
The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer certified refurbish products on amazon.c
|Compatible Devices||PC, Laptops|
3. HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283fdwE All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White – Print Scan Copy Fax – 22 ppm, 600×600 dpi, 8.5×14, Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, Ethernet, Cbmou Printer_Cable
The color laserjet pro mfp m283fdwe printer from hp offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your business and imaging needs.
With its impressive 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and print speeds as fast as 22 ppm, the printer is capable of producing high-quality text and graphics.
The printer also features a 260-sheet paper tray, a 50-sheet adf for scanning and copying, and a 150-sheet output bin for holding finished jobs.
The printer is equipped with a 2.7 in color touchscreen, automatic 2-sided printing, wireless printing, ethernet networking, wireless direct printing, hp eprint, apple airprint, mopria-certified, google cloud print, and hp auto-on/auto-off technology to make it easy to manage your tasks.
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
2. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L6300DW, Wireless Networking, Mobile Printing, Duplex Printing, Large Paper Capacity, Cloud Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
The brother hll6300dw is a large, expandable paper capacity laser printer that can handle up to 1,610 sheets of paper.
It has wireless and ethernet connectivity options, as well as advanced security features to protect against unauthorized device access.
The printer also supports amazon dash replenishment, which orders more toner when it’s low.
|Special Feature||Touchscreen, 520-sheet capacity paper tray, Direct print from Cloud Services, Ships with high-yield toner cartridge, USB Host for printing from your USB flash memory drive See more|
|USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Model Name|
1. HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn Monochrome All in One Laser Printer, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Mobile Wireless, Copy&Fax&Print&Scan, 2″ LCD Display, 1200 x 1200DPI, 30ppm, Ethernet, Lanbertent Printer Cable
Automatic 2-sided printing the hp all-in-one printer prints two sides of your print jobs automatically for enhanced efficiency.
Get organized easily manage your printing with the intuitive print management features.
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Ethernet|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, PC, Camera|
Frequently Asked Questions
A laser printer uses about 3 amps.
A laser printer can print text, graphics, and photos.
It is difficult to say how long printer toner will last because the toner cartridge and the printer itself can be affected by many factors, such as usage, environmental conditions, and maintenance.
How To Know If You Have A Laser Printer
If you have a laser printer, the printer will print automatically. If the printer does not print automatically, follow these steps:
- Open the printer’s cover and check the toner cartridge. If the cartridge is empty, replace it with a new one.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the printer finishes warming up.
- If the printer is connected to the computer, open the printer’s driver and check the print quality. If the quality is poor, try to update the driver.
- If the quality is still poor, try to clean the printhead.
How Does Laser Printer Work
A laser printer works by using a laser to print text or images onto paper. The laser beam is directed towards the paper and makes small dots which are then combined to form the image or text.
How Does A Laser Printer Work
Lasers are used in printers because they have the ability to print very small, crisp images. The laser beam is focused onto the paper by a lens, and the heat from the beam melts the ink on the paper. The laser printer then prints the image onto the paper.
Can A Laser Printer Print Color
A laser printer is capable of printing in color, but it uses different inks than a traditional printer. A laser printer uses a laser to print the image on the paper, which is why it is so fast and accurate. The inkjet printers that are used in most homes use heat to deposit ink onto a paper, which is why they can print in color, but they are not as accurate as a laser printer.
How Long Do Laser Printer Cartridges Last
In the world of inkjet printers, laser printers are the future. The technology in laser printers is advancing so quickly that manufacturers are now releasing printers that use laser cartridges that last much longer than those used with inkjet printers.
It’s important to note that the life expectancy of a laser cartridge will vary depending on the particular printer model and model of cartridge. However, on average, a laser cartridge should last for up to 1000 pages.
This means that, on average, a laser cartridge will last for 10 pages per day, or 30 pages per week. This is significantly longer than the average life expectancy of an inkjet cartridge, which is typically around 600 pages.
So, if you’re looking to save money on your printing costs, switch to a laser printer. They usually last much longer than inkjet printers, and you’ll be able to save a lot of money in the long run.